Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Update & Baby Shower

I wish i had pictures but sadly our camera is broken. Were waiting for a replacement piece. It was wonderful to see friends and family come together. We wish we could have stayed longer but nicks vacation time wouldnt have allowed for it. My mom is coming up in a few weeks to stay for Christmas and I cannot wait since I feel like i only got a blip of time with her. It was very odd to say goodbye and we'll see everyone when we have our baby in our arms!!!

My Gestational Diabetes test came back normal so yay! Luckily the drink wasn't even bad at all. I think some people make more out of it then it really is. I think the quote of the day at the shower was " Your not really that big at all" LOL. After a few times i was like okay i hear ya. Of course according to my husband im huge :) I do have a picture from my cell phone at 29 weeks 1 day. We received a ton ton ton of clothes! I was expecting it but not really to this level. Some larger things were purchasing with the gift cards we received, so needless to say we have no where to walk at the moment.

On another note, we are looking at houses. With keeping this in mind, i dont get to set up a nursery :( I really want to but if were going to be moving right around when Im due then its not the best idea. We have a bassinet and other things in the house but the rest will have to move to storage until we have a house. Im hoping to find something soon but im also realistic that im 7 months pregnant and moving does not sound good to me but it would benefit all of our stuff haha.

Finally, at my last appointment i was measuring 2 weeks ahead but she said that doesnt mean anything necessarily so im trying not to get worked up. Today, im noticing my left foot is starting to swell a bit. Oh all the joys of pregnancy :) Did i mention i havent worn my wedding rings since 7 weeks! I had some issues with swelling fingers then and havent worn it since. I miss it!!! Sorry for the long update but its been awhile. I promise to get back to normal blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment