Friday, December 4, 2009

Getting there...

I do not like that time is flying by. Im honestly petrified of it going to fast. I know the holidays are helping time fly but i really need it to slow down. People think i will be kicking myself in january when i want it to speed by and it wont. Sorry, but im fine with it slowing down. Im having a lot of anxiety a, bout everything. I have come to the realization that it will only be Nick and I at the hospital when he's born and the first week after. Im fine with it just being he and I when I deliver but I will miss family and visitors. Im really nervous that will throw me into some sort of depression.

My mom asked if i wanted her to wait to come until Nick goes back to work and although it would make sense im torn. Id love to have someone here right away to meet our little guy but my mom said she didnt want to be in the way while Nick was home so shes going to wait a week and then come. My inlaws arent coming until March or April, which I wish theyd come sooner because hes going to change so much by then!! I guess im just down today but also feeling sad for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment