Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lately--31 weeks

This is me via the cell phone and thats just one of our three trees :) 31 weeks and growing!
Bending over is becoming a task and a half and sleep is just not comfortable with a head in your side, or at least thats what im assuming is in my side lol. These are all typical things that i expected to happen and dont really complain about because its just part of the process. However, i think my husband has failed to recognize that this is what im going through. He recently had two teeth pulled a wisdom tooth and the one right next to it. While i give him credit and that it was painful, try handing your body over for 9 months and being worried every day. At the same time you dont see me walking around complaining about that every second of the day. That was my small vent for the day!

On the other hand, i will hit 60 days tomorrow and i just cannot believe it. Its going by so fast still. Im starting to wonder when this slowing down occurs. I go to the doctor next week and then start going every two weeks! I will find out when im 36 weeks if its a c-section or natural birth. I am also curious as to what he will measure this time. Im hoping not large still! Lately, he really kicks up for orange juice and even caught it on video for Nick and our parents. The doctor also has me monitoring and timing his movements and so far so good but if i get stressed out it takes him a bit more to move around which I am not surprised. I do very well at maintaining a low stress level but there are occasions where it spikes.

Lately, i have been researching freezing meals and hope to have my mom help some when she comes up next weekend. Since we have no family around at all and the only people we know are Nicks co-workers, we have to rely on ourselves which is perfectly fine but i know when it comes down to it i will miss having lots of people around who would think to bring over food or just to sit with us for a chat. Its going to be so different and i just hope we handle it well together. Im off school now so i have the change to blog a bit more when i think of more to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment