Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas!!

Well Christmas is basically here and i cannot believe it. My mom arrived this past weekend and will be with us until the 2nd of january. Then i hope time slows down a bit. Were getting a huge snow storm, even for Minnesota this is a big one. Were expected to get 20+ inches by tomorrow night and saturday. Were going to be cooped up i just hope our plows stay on top of it!

I had my 32 week appt yesterday withe my Doctor's midwife. Im still measuring 2 weeks ahead and his heart beat was strong and loud and he moved around a bit from the midwife lol. Were still unsure of how the birth will go. I will be evaluated at 36 weeks to find out if its natural or a c-section. There are several notes on my chart due to the previous history with this pregnancy. People are still saying January and im sorry but please stop telling me when hes going to come. Im not even due until the middle of february and since im 2 weeks ahead, the doctor says that really doesnt mean anything. He may be a big baby or hes just laying funny everytime im being measured. However, it does not indicate that he will come that much earlier. I will take guesses on his hair color though LOL.

A little background with my hair color, my moms dad had natural red hair and it skipped a generation and went to me. My dads side of the family has some auburn but no red heads except for me. So whats the guess?? Nicks hair is brown in case people forget but when he was born and up until he was 2 he had white white blonde hair that ended up being brown now lol. So any guesses? Id love for him to have red hair but am concerned that since it skipped a generation it may do it again. So what are my chances for red hair :)

I hope everyone has a great holiday/Christmas!!! Stay safe and warm and really enjoy your time with family. I wish we could be back home with everyone but Nicks vacation is being saved for when baby boy is born. Im happy to have a piece of my family here though :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny that Nick had blonde hair when he was born, Jason's hair was blonde and curly until his mom cut it the first time and ever since then it has been dark brown and straight, LOL! I'm going to guess that he will have light brown/reddish color hair, sort of similar to mine. My dad always called it "bred" Hope all is well, have a great New Year!!

    ReplyDelete