Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I need to whine, complain, vent!

I have done pretty well keeping a lot of things to myself lately including any mild complaints but now i just need to release them and what better way then here. Im at the point where bending over no longer exists, in fact its painful so why even do it. I experienced my very first dose of braxton hicks last night. Nick has me laughing so hard and my stomach was so tight i could barely breathe. Both signs that it was BH.

I have had a tremendous amount of anxiety on my mind the last few weeks and it still continues. Please dont anyone respond and say "thats normal." because this isnt in the least. Im expressing all of my concerns to the doctor and hoping she will tell me what i would like to hear and we can schedule a c-section. More then likely i will not know for another 3 weeks if i have c-section or not. The dr also had me stop my nausea meds which is not going well. Im still feeling constantly sick, im just one of those women who have it the whole pregnancy.

For those who dont know, Nick and I are avidly looking for a house, yes perfect timing right. We know that we probably wont move until after our little boy is born which is fine with us but at the same time i dont get to set up a real nursery. The slightest thing seems to get me down and i cant really express that to anyone because i dont want to hear well your just emotional.

Finally, people always seem concerned or at least ask how things are going but then once i get used to updating them on a normal basis, they dont even respond which im sorry makes me furious. You wanted to know the information but dont care about it now. So i guess from now on i will only update through the blog to relieve my stress. I feel like an invisible wall who is unable to be heard at most times. Lastly, there are things going in my personal family life that no one is aware of that cause some considerable amounts of stress and before people start assuming it has nothing to do with Nick. Family is one of the most important things and i prefer to keep some of that private and it weighs heavily on my shoulders. So please do not assume that you know what is going on. It made me realize that some problems are so minute compared to what happens in life so do not take it for granted at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment