Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No induction needed!

As of right now i do not need an induction unless i go a week overdue. This was excellent news. I did not want to be induced because of all of the bad things i heard about medications and etc. I also tested negative for my swab test so that is also good news so i can labor at home until its 3-4 minutes apart. His growth is still ahead as always and so far no contractions as much as im aware of at least.

I will need some intense prayers over the next few weeks. Im highly anxious about the whole process and i need to trust my body but i just cannot seem to. Im dreading the pain and everything involved with checking me. Trust me ive known all along what is involved but chose not to worry too much ahead of time. People may laugh and think oh please everyone does it. Please dont compare my body to another persons when you have no idea what its been like to go through this pregnancy with such intense pain. I really hope that someone is watching over me and blesses me with an easy delivery and labor. I just want to see him and not worry about the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment