Monday, February 1, 2010

Its February!!

So its the first of the month and so far so good. No contractions so far that im aware of and baby is very active. He has been really giving his mommy some good hard kicks!! I have my 38 wk appt on weds and i seriously have some things to get off my chest with my doctor. She is amazing and wonderful but i need to let her really know how this anxiety is effecting me. I even have a feeling i will be crying during the whole appointment. That is how bad the anxiety is now.

I cant believe i will be someone's mommy this month! I noticed nick is doing a lot of busy work around the house lately, packing up boxes and cleaning the cars and just remaining that way. Call me crazy but i think someone is nervous! Which i am too so that does not help me. People had warned me how i would get phone calls and comments saying 'is he here yet? is your water broken?" These people are very close to me and im sorry but your going to be one of the first ones to know so please stop asking. That will get old really quickly i can see it now. Thats all for now just wanted to say happy February to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment