Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Overdue

Well my due date came and went. Im just trying to get through day to day until our baby boy is here. Tomorrow i have a 40+ wk appointment and my doctor will decide what to do with me next. I really hope she says your going to have him Thursday and then we know when it will happen. I think he decided its far too cold and snowy outside to come out and enjoy the winter weather. I know everyone is so excited for us and they want to plan trips to come and visit but the phone calls have got to stop. Everyday is a challenge to get through but at this point im so close to the end i just have to relax. Sorry i havent updated in a while i just had a bad spout where i had no energy and wasnt feeling well. Updates to come after i go to the doctor! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment