Sunday, January 24, 2010

37 weeks!!!

Sorry for the late recap on my 36 week appointment. Baby boy is 6 lbs 11 oz!! I just cannot believe it. That places him in the 73rd percentile. The midwife did my appointment and said that i need to speak with the doctor about the size. Sometimes they consider that to be large so they induce early. Induction is not what i wanted to hear. I cannot wait to meet our baby boy but i have heard of all the effects and things that happen. I honestly wish for a c-section for multiple reasons. Many people do not understand that and even some women feel bad if they have a c-section, I on the other hand would not. I have had far too many pain problems and I am extremely concerned about what my body can handle. He is head down and just chillin. They gave us a picture of his face and he so has nicks big cheeks!!!

I cannot wait to squeeze them :) At this point in time, we are stalled on two different houses. One is about a 30 minute commute for nick to work while the other is just down the street. They are so drastically different in looks and price so that is why we are so torn. To live here where we have everything at our fingertips costs more money for location wheras the other house is further and there is basically no stores, doctors, etc. I grew up 30 minutes from everything so for me it is really no change other then i am now accustomed to having conveinances. The baby and house stress has my anxiety at an all time high but i know that in the end things will work out the way they are meant to. The big scary "swab" test i had was not so bad as they let me do it myself and was pain free just a bit awkward was all. I find out the results this week at my doctors appointment. I can honestly say i cannot believe that 3 weeks from today is my due date!!!!! Time literally has flown by for me. All of these other women in my life say it will drag and you will be wishing it was over. I have yet to feel that way at all. So for now no news is good news :)

No comments:

Post a Comment