Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Charley Horses!

My oh my!!! I have had them the last four nights in a row and finally had them in both legs at the same time last night and i woke up screaming. Luckily nick is on a business trip, otherwise I would have scared him so bad. So im drinking tons of extra water and eating bananas. A friend of mine suggested orange juice but this little boy becomes super awake and hyper and i dont think that would help me right before bed. I will see how it goes tonight and let you all know.

With the upcoming holidays coming so fast I am so excited to have my mom here for two weeks but at the same time I am so worried about February being even closer!! Im not really worried about becoming a mom, I am just nervous about the birth process. My doctor is waiting until im further along to tell me if its a c-section or natural.

On this last note, i am so so so TIRED of hearing that my relatives think im going to have him in january!! Im not due until Valentines day. I need to at least go to Feb 1st, i want to get that amethyst birth stone plus i need him to stay in as long as possible!!! Some of my friends are surprised that people are saying early since this is my first child id be much happier if people thought id be overdue. Please people at least give me until February 1st!!

No comments:

Post a Comment