Saturday, November 14, 2009

Aches and Pains

I know that all pregnant women have them but mine have just started to roll in. My back is starting to hurt from carrying around this belly but thats alright. Sleep has been okay but not as great as it use to be. Along with getting up numerous times I also cant fall back asleep because i feel like i have mini earthquakes in my stomach which is the greatest feeling ever, even if it is at 4 am!

I am now able to see my shirt move when hes kicking which is odd but im sure the start of what i will see to come in the future. I definately dont walk fast by any means but then again I never really did. Im enjoying getting ready for the holidays and our very fast approaching trip back home for Thanksgiving.

As everything approaches so quickly it makes me extremely nervous about labor & his birth. Ive had some physical problems along the way which have been discussed with my doctor. My chances of having a c-section are back to normal so I am unsure of what will happen. Since everything that has occurred so far and Im still considered high risk, i would rather opt for the c-section because i still have underlying problems that my doctor cannot figure out until after he is born. As each day gets closer, i get more anxious then before and I know others feel this anxiety but up that by 100% and that is mine. I hope and pray everyday that i just go about the day without worrying about it but no matter what its in the back of my mind. Im hoping for the best for both of us!

1 comment: