Thursday, November 5, 2009

No news is good news

Nothing new to report really. Im exhausted constantly! That isnt news i have felt this way pretty much the whole pregnancy. I got the H1N1 shot today. Im glad i no longer have to be irritated to get it or etc. I felt pretty unsure of the whole thing but felt pushed into it so I got it. If i never hear about it again i will be so grateful. Our little boy is more active these days. He definately moves more after I eat but i am starting to feel him at other times too. He especially likes to kick my bladder! LOL. He thinks hes a comedian i guess.

I had a great birthday other than throwing up that morning! I cant believe we will be home in a few weeks and its going to go by so fast cause we will only be home for like 3 or 4 days. Ive started Christmas shopping and im glad since some things i need to take home in a few weeks. My next appointment isnt until the 23rd so I have quite a bit to go yet before any more news. At that appointment i will be tested for GD so well see how that goes. Ive heard that it tastes awful but well see i guess. Ive drank worse things for other tests. Thats it for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment