Wednesday, October 28, 2009

24 wk. Doctors Visit

Well it went excellent!!! We went in and had to fill out an extra paper on if i had been sick which I am so i was segregated to another part of the waiting area. It was very odd but i understand lol. The nurse was telling us how anyone who had most of the symptoms had to be examined in the quarantined area downstairs so the nurses and doctors were exhausted from running back and forth. I only have 2 of the symptoms so i got to stay upstairs.

I definately have a viral thing that just needs time even though its been two weeks. Luckily, for me the chest congestion is lifting a ton thanks to the benadryl so now she wants me to go back to the robitussin for the stuffy nose and cough. I mentioned my recent dizziness and she had asked how my ears felt and etc and said to keep an eye on that, if im dizzy still next week she needs to start me on two prescriptions. She doesnt want me to start them now because we dont know that i have an ear infection and the second thing is that the medicine will exhaust me a ton which she said i dont need since im already taking extra naps :)

The baby was measuring at 25 weeks which she said is perfect! She also listened to his heartbeat loud and strong at 150 bpm. I now have Round ligament pain on both sides but nothing that i can fix so just rest and fluids. She said she was happy to hear i feel "thumps" after i eat and by the next appointment it should be more consistant and stronger :) She said all around shes happy that hes so perfect :) It really made my day to hear hes doing so well. I didnt gain any weight at all which is perfectly fine. Everything was great other then a sick mommy but thats okay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment