Friday, October 23, 2009

Update and Vent

People drive me nuts. I have been sick over a week now and it is not fun nor is it suppose to be. But for crying out loud try being sick when your pregnant and everything is off limits to you! Ive been told to calm down and wait it out. Well lets see i am waiting it out and im not worked up about it, but just think if your carrying another human being for the first time in your life, wouldnt you worry about every medicine you put in your body? I think its only natural. Now mind you, the person who told me to calm down has no children what so ever.

With all this talk of H1N1 going around and etc, i think i had a reason to be nervous. Now i do not have a fever just major chest congestion and stuffiness. From time to time i feel a bit dizzy but i think thats from the benadryl the dr told me to take. I go for my 24 week appt. on the 28th, its just a basic appt, no ultrasound. I am feeling some movement now basically after i eat and that is it. I feel like the lack of movement is due to the problems I have had with my placenta. Our little boy likes to play hide and seek. Nick and I will both try to feel for him on the outside and he will not budge but I can feel him constantly from the inside. Since ive been sick its less movement but im guessing that he senses its time to relax for mommy!

I am very excited to be going home in a month for thanksgiving and our couples shower! My MIL and SIL were in town and we did some shopping for the little boy and definately picked out some green. I still do not understand why blue has to be the only designated boy color. Dont get me wrong i like a little bit of light blue but not everywhere i go! Most of the things i registered for i was very careful in not choosing too much blue. I guess thats my update and vent on the color blue and being sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment