Thursday, October 8, 2009

Its a boy!!

We were both shocked to hear it was a boy! I think deep down I really knew becuase i have had like 80 dreams about having a boy and only 1 where it was a girl. We do have a name for him and have had it since before I was even pregnant. Its a big secret though :)~ There is still not much going on in the movement front but the doctor is not concerned. She said the previous tingling I had was the baby but i have yet to feel it again or any kicks or elbows.

In time, he will make up his mind and give a good jab to his mommy. The doctor released me to go back to Ohio for thanksgiving and my baby shower ! Wooo hoo!! this is excellent news! I cannot wait to see all of my family and nick's family too. It will be way too exciting. Since it is a boy, i am so determined that he will have red hair. If it would have been a girl i had doubts about the red hair since it skips a generation in my family. So we will see. Nick is betting on brown. We are registering on Saturday at BRU and i hope it goes well since we don't really have anything picked out except a swing! Baby is growing right where he should be. Hes a few ounces below for his age but im sure he can catch up in no time as the doctor was not concerned!

Im off for now hoping to get some homework done and then go shopping for the first time for the baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment