Thursday, October 1, 2009

New stroller!






We ordered our stroller on Monday and it arrived last night from amazon.com. It is the Graco townsend stroller available only online. Its very neutral for either gender which is great so that if we have any more children we can hopefully use it again. It's a turquoise color and brown. Yes I did totally push it all over our living room last night. Nick just looked at me and shook his head. I think it became a reality to me when we had our first big baby item in the house. I said " oh my gosh nick were going to have a real baby in there someday!"




On another note, i woke up around 3 am like usual and went back to bed but I could not go to sleep. Around 3:30 i felt like a small push against my stomach which i had rolled onto. I am guessing that was Baby P and he/she wanted me to stop squishing them lol. I have not felt it again but it felt like nothing else I ever felt before. So we will see if they start to pick up on moving around. I cannot wait for them to move around a bit more so Nick can feel it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment