Friday, September 25, 2009

Emotional

So im sure that everyone knows how when your pregnant your extremely emotional. Im getting better as the weeks go on but i still find myself crying at the drop of a hat. I cry at the slightest things and cry sometimes when im confused. As the weeks progress it is getting slightly better but is still there. One of my very close nestie friends had her daughter this week and i balled when she sent me pictures. I even cried when she told me she was crying at the sight of the flowers i had sent her. It really doesn't take much.

I finally had my hair cut which I so desperately needed after not being able to while on bed rest. My stylist is extremely sweet and was so excited to hear that I was expecting. She also made a guess on the gender for the baby and like everyone else seems to think that it is a boy. I look forward to a relaxing weekend at the orchard fall festival even though im feeling like a pumpkin myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment