Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One week..

Just one week until we find out if the baby is a boy or girl. Were very excited and just hope the baby cooperates. I havent felt the baby move but i know its still early for that. Typically happens between 18-20 weeks along. Ill be 17 when i go to the doctor. Im also anxious and nervous to hear how the placenta is doing. Im expecting to continue with bedrest that way i am prepared to hear that. Lately i have been waking up a few times during the night which is not fun but i guess preparing me for the future.


If you have a guess on the gender feel free to post in under my comments :) Nick and i have a guess but were keeping it a secret lol. We dont want to influence everyone else's guess.

3 comments:

  1. My guess is boy :) I didn't feel Declan kick and move until 19.5 weeks and then he didn't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to guess boy as well. :) You are in my thoughts and prayers daily, hope you are feeling and sleeping better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Message me on Facebook and tell me what you guys are thinking.. I'm nosey!! :)

    ReplyDelete