Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day weekend *warning: tmi*

Its usually full of fun and relaxing times and here we are lol. I am glad that nick will be off tomorrow as well and then only a few days until my doctors appointment. Praying and hoping to hear good news and not bad news. Everyone keeps asking how im doing and honestly im doing the same. I am still having the same issues as before except no bright red blood, knock on wood. Sorry for those of you who are sensitive to that talk. I still am experiencing discolored discharge (sorry TMI) but its happening regardless. This is my third week on bedrest and im hoping for a 10 min car ride today as part of my 30 minutes up a day. I cannot wait to get fresh air!

If i start not feeling well back in i go. Im more nervous about the walk to the car because im not walking that much at all. Being on bedrest is best for me and the baby but really is starting to take a toll on both my body and mind. I can barely walk without feeling dizzy and im constantly upset about not being able to do much or just getting frustrated because i cannot do anything. The next time i update will be on Weds for the big doctors appointment, wish us luck and prayers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment