Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Nothing new yet..

Its about 2 weeks until my appointment and so far no really big changes. I still am having a discharge but dont worry she knew about this at my last appointment. Im just hoping its not some type of infection. One of my very very good friends is in labor as we speak, however, she lives in Illinois so were chatting via text so i know how shes doing. Im so excited for her to meet her daughter.

Everyone keeps asking, literally every day if im feeling movement. To be honest, not really. I have these moments where i feel a sort of tingling feeling but from everything i read im not sure if thats the baby or im just crazy lol. Its always around or above my belly button. From everything ive read, its suppose to be lower and once you feel it, you should feel it non stop. Well i may or may not feel it about once a day nothing consistant. So if anyone knows if thats it please let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. It could be the baby moving. I didn't feel the first kicks until 19.5 weeks. And at first you don't really feel the baby all the time...that doesn't happen until 23 weeks or so. I think you'll know when you finally feel that baby :)

    ReplyDelete