Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Scratches and Formula Fail

So nolan's finger nails grow like crazy and we clip them constantly. He must scratch his face in the middle of the night because i wake up and find a new scratch. We bought a nail file from Target that vibrates. I have to say it obviously does not work and I even tried it on myself. Not only does it not help but you have to hold the button down the entire time. So i do not recommend this product. I believe it is by Safety 1st.

So Nolan has Acid Reflux and even went through several medical tests to prove he didnt have a hole in his stomach. He has been on every type of Enfamil possible and had several side effects. He has now been on 3 different types of similac. He also has taken Zantac and Prilosec. I really hope something works because he was so uncomfortable the last few days. Any other suggestions fellow parents??

No comments:

Post a Comment