Friday, August 28, 2009

Lack of sleep

This past week i haven't slept well at all. Im on the couch 24/7 because the bed just isnt working for me to sleep in. Everytime i sleep on it i roll to my side or stomach which is not allowed. So the couch prevents me from doing that. Well after being on it more than a week, im over it. I never liked the couch before and now I especially dislike the couch. My neck and head is constantly sore along with my right leg constantly going to sleep from lack of movement.
I sleep for about two hours then im awake for two-three hours then back asleep. I know im complaining but i feel like everything is falling apart on me.

I am doing my job though, staying down and laying down. I think the hardest thing is actually just laying around. There are so many things i want to do and get up for but know that I cannot so im learning more patience that way. I know its best for the baby and me so I will do whatever it takes. Im being told the lack of sleep is just preparing me for the future which Im ready for.

No comments:

Post a Comment